Every new business checking account offers the following set of great features and benefits:
CLICK for the details of each Business checking account so you can find the best account to fit your needs:
For businesses with more complex banking needs.
- Earnings credit allowance† on deposit balances may offset activity fees
- Only $15 monthly service charge
- Transaction items* are just 15 cents each
- Currency deposits are just 50 cents per strap and coin deposits are just 15 cents per roll.
Perfect for qualifying sole proprietorships & not-for-profit organizations!
- Competitive interest†
- 500 FREE monthly transaction items*
- Only $1,500 minimum balance to avoid a low monthly fee of $6
- Up to $10,000 currency deposited per month FREE^
Perfect for most businesses!
To assist in opening your new account, we may request the following:
• SSN or TIN of Owner
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
• TIN of LLC
• Articles of Organization
• Operating Agreement
• TIN of Partnership
• Partnership Agreement
• Certificate of Partnership
• TIN of Organization
• If incorporated, follow corporation guidelines
• If tax-exempt, IRS documentation or tax return
• If not tax-exempt, authorization letter
• TIN of Corporation
• Articles of Incorporation
Fictitious Business Name Statement may also be requested.
Stop by one of our branches closest to your business to speak with one of our customer service representatives about opening up a new account with us! Those that open a new account with us will receive a FREE thank you gift**!
Already a customer with us?
That’s OK – Tell A Friend to open up one of our three NEW Business checking accounts and you’ll receive a free thank you gift!
*Transactions include all debits and credits. If the Absolutely Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds 500 free monthly transactions, the account may be converted to another checking product.
^Includes coin and currency. If the Absolutely Free Business or Business Interest account exceeds $10,000 free monthly coin and currency, the account may be converted to another checking product.
**We reserve the right to substitute a gift of similar value. Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099- MISC. Free gift provided at account opening.
***$10 cash for checks and debit cards from another financial institution deposited at the time the checks/debit cards are presented.
†Contact a First State Bank and Trust Customer Service Representative for current annual percentage yields.