Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
To report a lost or stolen debit card after bank hours, please call (866) 546-8273. During normal banking hours please call (573) 333-1700.
Online Banking FAQs
Below is a list of commonly asked questions about online banking with First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc. If you do not find the answer you need below, please call us at (573) 333-1700 and we will be happy to help you.
Our services uses the latest Internet security technology, including secure communications (SSL), firewalls, encryption and operating systems that have been designed to provide maximum security. Learn more about First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc.'s Internet security by clicking here.
We strongly recommend that before you sign up for NetTeller, or engage in any online transaction, you make sure you have antivirus protection installed on your computer and it is up-to-date with the latest version & virus definitions. Avast and AVG offer free antivirus software you can download and install on your windows machine. Sophos has free antivirus protection available for Apple’s Mac computers.
NetTeller System Requirements
No extra software is necessary. You will need internet access, including a personal email address. You will also need an Internet browser that supports secure communications. NetTeller is viewed best with Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 9 and above, Firefox versions 20 and above, and Safari 5.1.7 and above. We do not recommend Opera. Attention XP cusomters - XP does not support Internet Explorer 9 or above. If you are still using this operating system, you will need to use Mozilla Firefox. Internet Explorer version 8 is not a supported browser therefore NetTeller may not render correctly or print. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader versions 8 or greater to view your statements. You can download the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader free of charge at www.adobe.com.
Business Customers – please call us at (573) 333-1700 to inquire about computer requirements for NetTeller Cash Management, our business online banking product.
For Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Select Tools from menu bar
- Select “Internet Options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Under “Settings”, set the bar to medium or medium-high. You will see a description of each setting regarding cookies.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- Close browser then reopen it.
- Select “Tools” from the menu bar.
- Select “Options”.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Check “Accept Cookies From Sites”
- Click OK.
For Safari (Apple native browser) on Macs
- Select Safari in the upper left hand menu bar.
- Click on “Preferences”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab.
- Click “Accept Third Party Cookies”
- Click the red button to exit Preferences.
- Click the red button in the upper left hand corner of the Preferences box to close.
NetTeller is always “open.” Twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year you can access your account balances and history, transfer funds, make payments*, view and download statements and check images, order checks, research other banking products and services, manage your finances, plus more! So if you’re open to an easier, more convenient way to manage your finances, log on today – or tonight!
*Requires enrollment in iPay
NON-BANK CUSTOMERS: You need an existing account at First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc. Bank. If you are not an existing customer, you can sign up for an account by clicking <link to Opening Act Deposit page> here. Certain time restrictions between opening an account and signing up for NetTeller may apply. New account applications will need to be completed at one of our five branches. For a list of branch locations, please click here.
BANK CUSTOMERS: If you are already a customer, you can sign up for NetTeller online by clicking here.
BUSINESS BANK CUSTOMERS: If you already have a business account with us, please call us at (573) 333-1700 or come in to see one of our customer service representatives and sign up for NetTeller Cash Management.
Yes, you can view the front and back of all checks cleared on your account, plus deposit slips. To view your check images, follow these easy steps:
- Sign in to NetTeller.
- From the drop down box next to the account you want, select transactions.
- Click the check number link next to the check or deposit you would like to view.
You can create an easy to remember alias for your NetTeller Id (e.g. Daisy instead of 00000000000). To change your NetTeller ID, follow these steps:
- Sign in to NetTeller.
- Click the “Options” tab.
- Under “Modify Login Information”, enter new a NetTeller ID (must be at least 4 characters or numbers long), then click “Submit”.
In order to reset your NetTeller password online, you need to set up your personal password reset question and answer in your NetTeller account. To this up follow these steps:
- Sign into NetTeller
- Click the “Options” tab.
- Under “Modify Personal Settings” create a password reset question and answer. We strongly recommend you choose a simple but unique question that only you can answer. The answer should be one word. Please do not use any personally identifiable information such as mother’s maiden name or other question. These questions someone else may be able to figure out if they were to get a hold of your NetTeller ID and try to reset your password without your knowledge.
To change your password, follow these steps:
- Sign in to NetTeller.
- Click the “Options” tab
- Under “Modify Login Information” enter your current password, enter your new password, re-enter your new password, then click “Submit”.
Consumer Accounts: To view your monthly statements online, you must first enroll in NetTeller. To add eStatements to your existing NetTeller account:
- Sign in to NetTeller.
- Click on the eDocuments tab.
- Follow the instructions to enroll. If you are having trouble with the enrollment process please call us at (573) 333-1700.
Cash Management Accounts: Only the administrator of the account can see the eDocuments tab and follow the enrollment instructions. If you are an administrator and want to add users to view the eDocuments tab, you will have to call us at (573) 333-1700 for assistance.
To pay your bills online, you must first enroll in NetTeller. To add iPay to your existing NetTeller account:
- Sign in to Online Banking.
- Click Bill Pay tab.
- Click Enroll.
- Follow all the instructions. If you are having trouble completing the enrollment process, please call us at (573) 333-1700.
First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc. Mobile Banking Products
- Your cell phone must be to access an internet web browser.
- Your cell phone’s web browser must be able to handle 256-bit encryption
- Information such as payees or account numbers may appear truncated on the screen of your phone.
- *You must be enrolled in iPay in order to use this function.????
- All transfer and Bill Pay payees must be set up in Electronic Banking/NetTeller prior to making payments or transfers in MOBI.
- All the terms and conditions applicable to Electronic Banking/NetTeller apply to MOBI.
- Transactions done using MOBI are considered data transfers so check with your cell phone provider about data transfer charges.
- When accessing MOBI for the first time, you will be asked one or more of your challenge questions before getting in.
- Your NetTeller watermark will be visible on MOBI’s enter password screen. If it is not the correction picture STOP. Do not proceed further. Call us immediately at (573) 333-1700 for immediate assistance.
Yes, we have a mobile banking app for iPhones with iOS 4 or newer. From your home computer that has iTunes installed, you can download the app from here. Or you can download our app straight from the Apple App Store by searching for “First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc.”. Our app icon looks like this:
Please note before clicking on the link to the iPhone app: First State Bank And Trust Company has no control over information at any site hyperlinked to or from this Site. First State Bank And Trust Company makes no representation concerning and is not responsible for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any hyperlinked site and is providing this hyperlink to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by First State Bank And Trust Company of any information in any hyperlinked site. In no event shall First State Bank And Trust Company be responsible for your use of a hyperlinked site.
Yes, we have an app for Android phones with the exception of Amazonn Android phones. Our Android app is only available at Google Play&trade. The Android app is available here. The icon is the same one as the Apple iPhone icon shown in the bullet above.
Please note before clicking on the link to the Android app: First State Bank And Trust Company has no control over information at any site hyperlinked to or from this Site. First State Bank And Trust Company makes no representation concerning and is not responsible for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any hyperlinked site and is providing this hyperlink to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply any endorsement, investigation, verification or monitoring by First State Bank And Trust Company of any information in any hyperlinked site. In no event shall First State Bank And Trust Company be responsible for your use of a hyperlinked site.
Confirm that your phone is able to connect to the internet. If you are unable to reach any websites on your mobile browser then most likely your internet is down. Also check to see if you are running iOS 4 or later. Earlier versions of iOS will not work with the iPhone app.
If you receive SESSION ERROR, PLEASE LOG IN AGAIN, or if you enter your user name and password, but then you are redirected to a blank log in screen, your iPhone may not be accepting cookies. Change Settings to “Allow Cookies” and “Enable/Allow Java Scripting”. To do this, click on the “Settings” app, scroll down and click on “Safari”. Under “Privacy”, change “Accept Cookies” to either “From visited” or “Always”.
|MESSAGE LOGIN EMAIL CHANGE||Internet Banking Requires Email Verification. Please log in to NetTeller and verify your email.|
|MESSAGE LOGIN ONLINE AGREEMENT||Internet Banking Requires that You Accept the Online Agreement. Please log in to NetTeller and accept the Online Agreement.|
|MESSAGE LOGIN PASSWORD CHANGE||Internet Banking Requires a Password Change. Please log in to NetTeller and change your password.|
|MESSAGE LOGIN SECURITY CHANGE||Internet Banking Requires Security Setup Changes. Please log in to NetTeller and complete the security setup changes.|