We will be the preferred community bank whose employees build relationships to deliver financial solutions through exceptional service.
A simple principle, yet one we follow with great detail. Our service doesn't stop at the branch level. Our service extends into our communities. We celebrate the triumphs of our local high school sports teams, and participate in community events that benefit the local economies. We reward our educators and throw a lifeline to those in need.
Why do we do what we do? Because we are YOUR community bank. We are here to serve you. We are here to serve the community. It doesn't make just business sense, but common sense too.
If there is a community or school event you would like to talk to us about, please contact Lancy Mansfield at (573) 575-4552, or email her at email@example.com.
CLICK to find out more details:
Please read our Guidelines and Procedures regarding donation requests:
- All requests must be made in writing, clearly indicating the organization requesting a donation.
Requests should include:
- basic information about the charity/event
- a contact name, address, email and phone number
- the date of your event
- Any affiliation you have with First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc.
- Type of donation requesting
- How the donation will actually be used
- Requests must be received 4 weeks prior to your event. We cannot fill requests without proper advance notification.
- Online: please complete the secure form at the bottom of this page.
By mailing request to:
First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc.
Attention: Marketing Department
PO Box 18
Caruthersville, MO 63830
- At your local branch: drop your donation request at any First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc. location.
- Most donation requests are filled with monetary donations, gift cards or FSBT merchandise.
- Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations in the First State Bank and Trust Company serviceable area.
Thank you for considering First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc. when planning your event. We appreciate opportunities to sponsor worthy causes throughout the communities that we serve.