Deposit Checks Anywhere, Anytime with Mobile Check Deposit from First State Bank and Trust!
The Convenience of Mobile Check Deposit is in your Pocket.
With Mobile Check Deposit you'll have the ability to deposit checks from camera-equipped smartphones and tablets, saving time and providing quicker access to funds.
When You're Busy, Mobile Check Deposit is your Fast and Secure Solution
We know how busy life can get, and depositing checks might be the last thing on your to-do list. We created Mobile Check Deposit with you in mind, taking the hassle out of depositing checks.
Mobile Check Deposit is:
Fast Submit deposits and receive confirmation in seconds.
Convenient Deposit checks anywhere, anytime.
Secure Log-in security and data encryption ensures your information is always safe.
Accurate When capturing images, our application automatically extracts payment data.
Easy Just download the app and get started with our simple to follow instructions.
*Applications are available for iPhone and AndroidTM devices
How to Get Started
- Download the First State Bank and Trust Company, Inc. Mobile App from
your smart phone app store.
- Open the app on your mobile device and login.
- Hit the Deposit icon
- Complete the enrollment information
- You will be notified via text or e-mail once you've been approved.
Once you're approved, within seconds you'll see confirmation that the deposit was received - it's that easy!
Save Time with Mobile Check Deposit, Download the App and Get Started Today!
Mobile Check Deposit will allow eligible customers to deposit checks via their mobile device through our iPhone and Android Apps. You can only utilize this service if you have NetTeller and one of those apps. For a customer to be eligible they must meet the following criteria:
- Length of time as a customer - 90 days or more
- Average balance in accounts - $300 or more
- Incidents of overdraft activity - No more than 10 overdrafts in the last 6 months
- Chargeback Activity - No chargeback's in a 3 month period
- No Bankruptcy on file
- No prior charged off accounts