Even if you forget your wallet, you almost always have your phone. Connect your First State Bank & Trust Co., Inc. account with Apple, Google or Samsung Pay to enjoy secure and effortless digital wallet technology.
Making purchases has never been more convenient
Hold your phone near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID. When paying within an app, just select “Buy with Apple, Google or Samsung Pay” at the checkout.
Using your digital wallet is safer than your traditional debit card
Your card information is not stored or shared. A unique token number is generated with every transaction made through your digital wallet so your card information is not shared with merchants. For your convenience, your most recent transactions are stored within in the app but the details of your transactions are not shared or stored.
How to connect your FSBT Visa Debit Card to your digital Wallet
- Go to Wallet and tap the + icon.
- Follow the steps to add your debit card information.
- Open the Google Pay app.
- Click the "Get Started" button.
- Select Credit or debit card and click Continue.
- Add your debit card information.
- Complete the verification process.
- Open Samsung Pay on your phone.
- Select Menu in the top left corner, then tap Cards.
- Click Add cards and follow the on-screen instructions.