Get a $25 Amazon gift card when you open an account!
As reliance on technology grows, a cash allowance isn’t going to cut it anymore.
With FREE Student Checking*1 from FSBT, teens and young adults can develop good spending and financial monitoring habits along with having a safe place to store funds. Student account holders4 get their own FREE debit card and have full access to our suite of mobile and online banking tools, including Mobile Check Deposit and Apple Pay, to send and receive funds electronically. Parents can monitor spending and take advantage of electronic transfers so you can share money with your child when they need it.
- Anyone 15-22 is eligible2
- No minimum balance
- No monthly fees
- FREE debit card
- Access to 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide
- Apple Pay compatible
- FREE Mobile Check Deposit
- Overdraft protection (one free 'HALL PASS' if an overdraft occurs)
- FREE online budget tracking tools
- eStatements required
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Government Issued Identification
- Driver's License
- State issued ID card
- Social security card accompanied with school-issued Student ID
Straight 'A’ PAYDAY Program3
Bring in your report card each semester to get PAID for your good grades!
- Each A is worth $2.
- Even ratings like “Outstanding” or “Satisfactory” earn $2 each.
- A Straight 'A' report card earns $201 each semester!
3Report card rewards are based on a 2-semester school year. Fall semester report cards must be submitted to your local FSBT branch by Feb 1. And will be rewarded in the form of a deposit in the student’s checking account by February 28. Spring semester report cards must be submitted to the bank by July 1 and will be rewarded in the form of a deposit in the student’s checking account by July 31. Summer semester report cards are not applicable for this program.
4Student Checking account is limited to one account per student.