Every penny counts. This is the perfect savings account for those wanting to get started on saving for future expenses, vacations, etc.
Statement Savings Accounts
- $100 deposit is required to open a Statement Savings accounts.
- Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to your account on a monthly basis.
- If the average daily balance should fall below $100, a $3 fee will be charged to your account for the month.
- Limit of two free withdrawal transactions per month. Withdrawal transactions can include transactions done in-person, at an ATM or online/telephone transfers. If more than two of these transactions are made within a month’s time, a $1 fee will be charged to your account per transaction.
- A monthly formal bank statement reflecting your account activity will be mailed or emailed to you each month. An image of your canceled checks will be included.
- Online Banking is included with your Statement Savings account at no charge.