Every penny counts. This is the perfect savings account for those wanting to get started on saving for future expenses, vacations, etc.
Statement Savings Accounts
- $100 deposit is required to open a Statement Savings accounts.
- Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to your account on a monthly basis.
- If the average daily balance should fall below $100, a $3 fee will be charged to your account for the month.
- Two preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfers or withdrawals per month are allowed with no service fee. If more than two of these transactions are made within a month’s time, a $1 fee will be charged to your account per transaction.
- A monthly formal bank statement reflecting your account activity will be mailed or emailed to you each month. An image of your canceled checks will be included.
- Online Banking is included with your Statement Savings account at no charge.
- Transfers from this account to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle with no more than three transfers by check, draft, debit card or similar order to third parties. No transaction fee will be assessed on internal transfers.