Simple, convenient and always the right size
Our Visa® Gift Cards are perfect for the following:
- Baby Showers
- Just Because
- Online Shopping
Visa® Gift Cards are great because they are convenient and user-friendly for the recipient. They can be used for point of sale (POS) transactions anywhere Visa® Debit Cards are accepted.*
*Visa® Gift Card Fee & Usage Information
- Cards issued by MetaBank pursuant to a license fee from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Purchase fee up to $6.95 may be assessed at the time of purchase.
- Funds on the card do not expire. There will be no replacement card fee when ordering a replacement card after the card expires in order to access unused funds.
- Instant Issue: Min=$10, Max=$1,000
- Large Order: Min=$10, Max=$2,000
- Expiration dates: Must have a full five years for cardholder use. Cards are issued with an eight-year expiration date. The expiration date will appear on the front of the card.
- Monthly inactivity fee of $2.95 after 12 consecutive months of inactivity.
- If you lose your gift card or if the gift card is stolen, there is a $5.00 replacement fee.
- The cardholder customer service number is listed on the back of every card as well as in the Terms & Conditions. This number is to be used for daily servicing, balance inquiries, disputed charges, lost or stolen cards, requesting a balance refund, etc.
- There is no PIN (personal identification number) associated with this card.
- Card cannot be used at an ATM. It can only be used with POS transactions.
- The card must be properly registered in order for the funds on the card to be FDIC insured.
- Cards valid in the U.S. only.