Money Market Demand Accounts (MMDA) allow you the flexibility of accessing your funds as you need them while still having access to competitive interest rates.
- $2,500 deposit is required to open an MMDA account.
- Interest rates are tiered and will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on a monthly basis.
- A minimum balance fee of $8 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $2,500 any day of the month. The minimum balance fee will not be imposed if you maintain an average daily balance during the statement cycle of $2,500 or greater.
- MMDA accounts are permitted 6 free withdrawals per month and assessed a $10.00 fee for each additional withdrawal.
- Free online bill pay. Pay bills or make payments 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Online banking is included with your money market demand account at no charge.
- A monthly formal bank statement reflecting your account activity is mailed or emailed to you each month. An image of your canceled checks will be included.
- Visa® Debit Card (subject to credit approval).
Visit your local First State Bank & Trust Co., Inc. branch to open an account and learn current rates.