Your Checking Options
First State Bank & Trust Co., Inc. offers six personal checking account options. Each account includes great complimentary features:
- Visa® Debit Card - Receive your free debit card the same day you open your account.4
- Direct Deposit & Automatic Payments
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Savings Plan
- Digital Wallet
- Return of Check Images for Easy Record-Keeping
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50.
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Any free gifts may be reported on a 1099-INT. When the account holder turns 23, their funds will be transferred to Eco Checking (Opens in a new Window). They will receive a notification alerting them to this change in the mail. Fall semester report cards must be submitted to your local FSBT branch by Feb. 1 and will be rewarded in the form of a deposit in the student’s checking account by February 28. Spring semester report cards must be submitted to the bank by July 1 and will be rewarded in the form of a deposit in the student’s checking account by July 31. Summer semester report cards are not applicable for this program.
- Debit card orders for FSBT Charleston and FSBT Matthews locations will be fulfilled in Sikeston and delivered within one business day.