Your Checking Options
First State Bank & Trust Co., Inc. offers six personal checking account options. Each account includes great complimentary features:
- Visa® Debit Card - Receive your free debit card the same day you open your account.5
- Direct Deposit & Automatic Payments
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Savings Plan
- Digital Wallet
- Return of Check Images for Easy Record-Keeping
- Thank-You Gift²
To better serve you, we have multiple checking account options available. Eco Checking, Advantage Checking, Legacy Checking, Platinum Checking, Veteran Checking and Student Checking each offer unique features and services. Compare them below or start your online account application here.
- Minimum opening deposit is only $50.
- Free gift may be reported on a 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. Free gift provided at account opening.
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- Any free gifts may be reported on a 1099-INT. When the account holder turns 23, their funds will be transferred to Eco Checking (Opens in a new Window). They will receive a notification alerting them to this change in the mail. Fall semester report cards must be submitted to your local FSBT branch by Feb. 1 and will be rewarded in the form of a deposit in the student’s checking account by February 28. Spring semester report cards must be submitted to the bank by July 1 and will be rewarded in the form of a deposit in the student’s checking account by July 31. Summer semester report cards are not applicable for this program.
- Debit card orders for FSBT Charleston and FSBT Matthews locations will be fulfilled in Sikeston and delivered within one business day.